“Indoor and Outdoor dining ”

Penny's All American Cafe'
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small cafe with a wonderful patio.We have wonderful homemade breakfast and lunch dishes.We have award winning chile verde and clam chowder.I have thee best crew in town.We love our customers and we have formed wonderful long lasting friendships.I a truly honored to be a part of the central coast community.I donate to wonderful charities to give back to the community.I am the blessed one.Come in and see us!
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat either inside or out - breakfast food was delicious (although I would stay away from the chili omelet - not what I was expecting) - hash browns and other omelettes were tasty with good coffee and great service!! Highly recommended (Also serves dogs)

1  Thank Caldutti

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Food was in large portions and had some interesting (and tasty) twists with their ingredients...we had breakfast and it was excellent. I highly recommend.

1  Thank OCTodd
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Best breakfast in town, small place, but definitely worth the wait. Found them on our 2nd morning, ate there every day. Great food, outstanding service!

1  Thank richandrusty
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Walked here from our hotel for breakfast once, and had breakfast on the way out of town. Both times they took good care of us. We don't have a dog but I think it's nice they have an outdoor section for people with little friends. The food was good and the staff nice and attentive, even when it's busy.

1  Thank Jack W
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I arrived when there was hardly anyone in the restaurant. We placed our order and many other people then came in. We noticed that others got their food before we did.

I ordered the Sunrise Sandwich: Grilled Sourdough Bread topped with (2) Eggs "Over Hard," Cheddar Cheese & Choice of:
Bacon, Sausage, OR Ham. Choice of or Hash Browns OR Home Fries. While it was very good, it had clearly been sitting for a while before I got it. I would have rated this place higher, if my food had come out sooner, and fresher.

1  Thank Alan B