“Pizza is good”

Danette's Brick Oven Pub
Ranked #39 of 122 Restaurants in Placerville
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: All our food is Hand crafted using the freshest ingredients available from our Brick oven Pizza, to our 1/2 lb Angus Burgers and Sierra Nevada Beer Battered Fish & Chips to our Sandwiches and Salads. All of our sauces and dressings are made in house. New owners since 9/14/16
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Worth the price of entry. I am. It much for Tvs or loud echoey rooms so I am falling out of favor of dining in here...but the pizza is worth getting it to go or enduring a quieter corner of the place.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We don't make it to Placerville often but when we do, we make a point of stopping by Danette's! Not only do they have a great beer selection sometimes they have a unique one stashed away. Be sure to ask! Everything we have ever tried here was excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Pull up to the entrance and you may think about turning around and going someplace else. It looks like a typical bar in a business park but it's not. The interior isn't much better but it is well-lit and clean. Why come in? The food! If you love beer and a great menu with it, this is your new favorite place. Every portion is giant and there is intelligence put into the combinations of the ingredients. 10 different types of hamburgers, all half-pounders. Garlic fries to die for. An award-winning meatball sandwich. French Dip with just the right hint of horseradish. A full-page featuring large salads, etc., etc. We were a party of 14, we all ordered something different and everyone was very satisfied! Staff is friendly and present the entire time. Very good service and lots of smiles. Can order a half-sandwich which a couple of gals did. Close to Highway 50 and its worth the stop. We will be telling all of our local friends and returning!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Pizza and food is good. Beer selection is good too. Atmosphere is a bit lacking but did I mention they make good pizza. Worth a visit for salad, pizza or burgers.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

An old friend and I needed to "catch up" and decided to go to Danette's for a long lunch. Although I'm a local, I'm now ashamed to say that I had not eaten at Danette's. This lunch remedied that oversight and I will be going there for many more lunches. The menu (food and beer/wine) is the first thing you notice. It is extensive and varied. (look it up online). We both had gigantic salads with my Bacon Caesar being outstanding.(if you are really hungry, add chicken to it) The draft beer was also very cold. Our server was really fun to interact with and provided guidance regarding the menu and beer selection. (my friend found a new favorite) We lingered a long time and never felt "pushed" to order more drinks or to give up the table. All in All, Danette's exceeded all expectations and I cannot wait to try their brick oven pizza and one of their many sandwiches or 1/2 pound burgers. This is a great place to gather for a lunch with friends.