“Good food ok atmosphere ”

Danette's Brick Oven Pub
Ranked #49 of 133 Restaurants in Placerville
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: All our food is Hand crafted using the freshest ingredients available from our Brick oven Pizza, to our 1/2 lb Angus Burgers and Sierra Nevada Beer Battered Fish & Chips to our Sandwiches and Salads. All of our sauces and dressings are made in house. New owners since 9/14/16
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I am not from the area, so did a little reconnaissance of eating establishments. When I arrived at the front of the Pub I was a little weary, but was very pleasantly surprised by the nice interior and warm reception of the staff. The selection of draft beers was nice and the waitress was knowledgeable of their offerings. The menu showed a large variety of foods salads, burgers, and other items, but I settled on the Pizza.

I like pizza so when the pizza came I was impressed by the crust and toppings. The flavor and texture were great. I will be stopping in here in the future when I come
up the visit family again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Was incited to a fight by a carpenter as soon as I ordered some food. He yelled a called a bunch or names including "pussy" in front of purple haired bartender. Instead of intervening, she offered him another beer. Maybe its normal behavior in Placerville, but I don't think regulars should be allowed to treat other customers with such disrespect.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Worth the price of entry. I am. It much for Tvs or loud echoey rooms so I am falling out of favor of dining in here...but the pizza is worth getting it to go or enduring a quieter corner of the place.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We don't make it to Placerville often but when we do, we make a point of stopping by Danette's! Not only do they have a great beer selection sometimes they have a unique one stashed away. Be sure to ask! Everything we have ever tried here was excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Pull up to the entrance and you may think about turning around and going someplace else. It looks like a typical bar in a business park but it's not. The interior isn't much better but it is well-lit and clean. Why come in? The food! If you love beer and a great menu with it, this is your new favorite place. Every portion is giant and there is intelligence put into the combinations of the ingredients. 10 different types of hamburgers, all half-pounders. Garlic fries to die for. An award-winning meatball sandwich. French Dip with just the right hint of horseradish. A full-page featuring large salads, etc., etc. We were a party of 14, we all ordered something different and everyone was very satisfied! Staff is friendly and present the entire time. Very good service and lots of smiles. Can order a half-sandwich which a couple of gals did. Close to Highway 50 and its worth the stop. We will be telling all of our local friends and returning!