“It is a good sit-down eating place with a variety on the menu.”
Review of Koto

Koto
Ranked #44 of 123 Restaurants in Placerville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Tantalize your taste buds at Koto inside Red Hawk Casino. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and house favorites that are sure to please. Koto is the place to be.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The restaurant has a nice open feeling thanks to the big windows on one side. Our waiter was top notch and very attentive. The prices across the menu are pretty reasonable, about what you'd pay at an Applebee's or similar place. There were four of us, each ordering a different entrée, which we sort of shared with each other. What I found was that some was excellent and some was a little dry. The ribs were OK, tasty but a little tough. The salmon was a little dry for me. The burger was excellent. And, the appetizers (potato skins and fried calamari) were both very good. I cannot remember the fourth entrée, but it was also very good. So, to get my drift, the food is a little hit and miss. But, nothing was bad. I would go back here.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

They have excellent Fish & Chips and Apple Pie! The service is also excellent and the prices are fair.

1  Thank Diane F
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The food is good and we love the tortilla chips and choice of salsas. The prices are okay. Their fish in the fish & chips is very good and the mexican choices are good.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

This is my second time being here and I would absolutely come back their margaritas are awesome their salsa is just spicy enough and the shredded beef enchiladas are a little bit spicy but nothing I can't handle it does get a little bit loud being next to all the machines in the casino but nothing that's going to keep me from going back again

Reviewed 17 September 2015

The staff couldn't be nicer and my husbands fish and chips were very good and fresh. I opted for the tamales and they were not good at all. I can't describe them except to say the masa was strange, dry and mealy. We ate here once before and I was looking forward to going again. If my husbands meal had not been generous for both of us I would not have been pleased.