HYATT house Pleasant Hill
US$157
ExtendedStay
US$135
Courtyard
Pleasant Hill Inn(Pleasant Hill)
US$110
US$195
Clarion Hotel(Concord)
US$87
ClarionHotels
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswalnut creekfull kitchenomelet barbasketball courtthe east bayomelette stationtwo bedroom suitebbq areabreakfast buffethome away from homeliving areaan extended stayrestaurants within walking distancegreat place to staysmall kitchenworkout roomgreat amenities
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and my daughter stayed 10 days at the Hyatt pleasant Hill this March and let me tell you, it was really a nice stay. I stayed in many hotel in the east bay in the same price range or over and this was by far my best experience.
First, the staff was great, from the front desk to the house keeping to the bar and breakfast ladies, you can tell that the management is enforcing great values. Everyone has been very accomodating during our stay, starting with early checking with no heads up. They found us a room right when we got there, took 5-10 minutes for housekeeping to double check the room was ready and make sure we are checking in early in a perfect room.

Then we had to extend our stay without notice and they were able to do the that and kept us at the same rate even though it was more expensive online.

And then few days later we had to again extend our stay but this time the hote was overbooked. They put us on a waiting list and did everything to find us a room. They didn’t over commit but over delivered, which is amazing now days.

The hote is in a great location for business and family, you can walk to coffee shop and restaurants, even Safeway is just a few minutes away.

The room was very nice and very clean, we had a 2 bed 2 bath on the 4th floor. The room was very quiet for our 14 months baby. You can’t hear your neighbors like in many other hotels. The breakfast was included and was very decent again for this price point in the east bay, it is the best I found, homemade omelette, fresh fruits, potatoes, bacon, eggs, and much more.

We spent a night at the bar and the bartender got us a free drink after many :) it’s nice gesture.

The only cons I see is not enough elevators, especially during rush hours, parking can become an issue late at night during peak days, not enough spots, it’s rare though.

Overall very happy with our stay at the Hyatt home Pleasant Hill, location is great, room was great, location and parking is safe. Pool and basketball court + nice complimentary breakfast and great staff and management.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Valued Hyatt House Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay comments on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know you had a pleasant stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very good value. Comfortable rooms, nice facilities and congenial staff. Location was walking distance to many restaurants, stores and movie theatre. Highly recommended for families or business. Full breakfast included.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Bev M
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Valued Hyatt House Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive stay comments on TripAdvisor. Glad to know you had a memorable stay experience. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My wife & I needed a Walnut Creek hotel to stay at between visiting her mom & a Sat night St. Patty party.
Room was comfortable & clean.
Included breakfast buffet was a nice addition.
Parking was free.
Ask for a room away from the east facing hwy 680 side to avoid freeway noise.
Hope Kurt approves.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Even though I had booked and pre-paid for this hotel almost a month prior to check-in, upon getting to the front desk around 9pm (after a long day of overseas flight cancellations/delays, etc) they informed me that my room was cancelled due to overbooking. Apparently it was not overbooked for the people who arrived after me. Why is that? I was sent to an older Residence Inn by the freeway, which would not have been my choice...if I had been given one. Can't say I'd ever trust booking there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Greetings,

My sincere apologies that you had to be relocated to another hotel due to our oversold status on your arrival day.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Todd Craig

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had an unforgettable experienced - as a World of Hyatt member - I always go for these brand hotel, we booked for 3 rooms for we had a long drive.. we got a very spacious space apartment type where in everything you need is in there even laundry for a long staying guest. Breakfast Buffet was great plus the daily specials omelet station and hot food selection. Great value for a great stay plus free parking. Staff is very helpful though they made a mistake of giving us a room for we check in then go out, when we come back one from the 3 rooms has given to somebody else. Lucky our luggage wasnt there yet.. so when we get in ..” surprise” but yet they immediately correct it through upgrade.. just hope no more mistakes like these next time..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Valued Hyatt Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay comments on TripAdvisor. we look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours in Hospitality