“Good Times ”
Review of Slow Hand BBQ

Slow Hand BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch with hubby and our friends. Food was good. Wasn't a fan of the bread for the brisket sandwich, but the meat was delicious! Variety of beers to choose from. Staff was friendly and informative. Will be back to try something new, both food and beer!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

in the last week
Barbecue not too bad. People are a pain in the rear. They have pliney the elder on draught. Was promised when the younger cane in that I could get some. Called a bunch of times when it was in to see if was available. They said it was only by invitation even though in front of many witnesses I was told I would get some when it came in. They supposedly took my number to add to the invitation list but it never happened. Brought 10 parties of several people ordered pliney and barbecue every time. No more. Another beer they remind me of is arrogant bast. They deserve everything they get.
MD JD

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Your food was the WORST I’ve ever eaten in all my life. The best I could call your food is swill & was inedible. Only the garbage liked it!

Five of us who attempted to eat your take-out concur.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We discovered this place through Southwest Dining. We have been there three time in the past three weeks. We have received excellent service and the ribs are much better than to the other local establishments, such as Back Forty and Lucille’s. The last visit, we had the Pit Burger – Heaven. Parking can be a challenge, but worth it!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I have lived in the Carolinas and Kansas City, and have eaten bbq all over the US, from Detroit to Dallas, so I feel justified in telling you... you need to go here!​ The baby back ribs are well smoked, pink, with crispy outside. The tri-tip sandwich is an amazing amount of tasty meat. The sauce is perfect to compliment the burning oak style of cooking. Beans are nicely spicy, and mix of beans. Cole slaw is a sweet salad. German potato salad very unusual in a bbq [or any restaurant] and even more unusual that they know how to make it - these folks do. Did I mention that the plates are ~$12? And, if you get a beer [10+ on tap] you get two sides included. Go here! Enjoy!

Date of visit: January 2018