“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been here many times for breakfast I've never been dissatisfied, the staff is very attentive and friendly. It's an old fashioned country style kitchen. The portions are good and so are the prices.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We read the reviews and even had a recommendation from a colleague, so we went a little out of our way to try Jim's one Sunday morning. We felt lucky to be seated quickly. Coffee came quickly and our order was served quite promptly. The good news: Dina's Omelette was very nice as were my husband's bacon and eggs over easy. The bad news was that the potatoes that came with the omelette were absolutely tasteless, and the pancakes my husband ordered were so rubbery they were inedible. The waitress noticed that he had not eaten the pancakes and asked if there was something wrong. When he told her why he had not eaten the pancakes, she took them off the bill. We appreciated that gesture. Some things good, some not very good, but I don't plan to return.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

It is maybe 1 mile from the freeway, but no turns; easy to find, EZ to get to and easy parking.

Service is 5 star; food, 3.5. "Doug's Omelette" was VERY good. It comes with your choice of hash browns or ranch potatoes. I asked our waitress which she likes better and she said "I love the hash browns," so that is what I ordered. Ha ha. They obviously are store bought frozen hash browns. Oh well.

Hubby enjoyed his french toast and very much appreciated having the option of only 4 slices, although 6 is also an option.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Fun, hometown style restaurant open for breakfast and lunch. Portions are huge and the food is delicious comfort food, prepared well. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Larson6
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful find for breakfast! The staff was friendly and the food came out fast. Coffee was fresh and the decorations were fun to look at. We'll return again for the chicken fried steak!