“Nice place to take a date”

Chianti's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 277 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between W. Angela and Rose Sts
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been here a few times the food is good nice friendly place. It's a little on the pricey side but the service is great so you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Great ambience in this place - attentive service too. The seafood was perfect - both sea bass special and the salmon from the menu. All dishes ordered were fantastic - tasty and attractively presented. Great bottle of wine. Excellent tiramisu. I'm going back tonight to sit in the patio with another friend. The patio is lovely too.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We've been several times to Chianti's and each time it's a letdown. The one really positive comment I have is the service we've received from Mark and Allan (?). The food is just ok even after trying several of the dishes. DH goes back to the Veal champagne but I've yet to find something I really really like.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Chianti's is one of several Italian restaurants on Pleasanton's Main Street. I think it is one of the best. The food is very good though not 100% authentic. We had pasta on a recent visit and it was excellent with very flavorful (but not too) sauce. The salad with goat cheese and cranberries was very good though a bit heavy on the salad. And it's worth saving some room for the homemade lemon mascarpone cake. Very moist.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Nothing to write home about. The food was just okay. My husband had spaghetti bolognese, which had way too much sauce. I had the Chilean sea bass special and I made the mistake of not asking for the price before ordering. It was definitely not worth the $40 that I was charged. The chicken parmesan and spaghetti and meatballs were also just okay. The best part of the meal was the bruschetta appetizer.