“Best Italian Trattoria in the East Bay”

De LA Torre's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
De LA Torre's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 303 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hopyard Rd
Transit: Bart station at Pleasanton/Dublin station and 10 minute taxi ride to restaurant
Reviewed 5 October 2018

My wife and I have been to De La Torre's many times and have always enjoyed the wonderful ambiance, excellent food and great service. This restaurant is a real gem! The staff are really friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018

My wife and I went back there for dinner, a nice place almost hidden in a local strip mall. We made a reservation on their Website and glad we did... Both of us ordered one of their “specials”. My wife said her Angus Petite Filet Mignon was good size (hardly a petite) but a bit “unusual” and not that tender. I ordered the Pan-Roasted Veil rib chop and it was quite tasty. Both of our mashed potatoes were excellent. Both of us ordered one of their homemade desserts and they were very good. Overall we were not as impressed as we were the first time. Lots of great choices on the menu but next time we might stick with one of their tradition meals. We have heard they are consistently very good

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have dined here twice in the last two weeks. Atmosphere is authentically Italian and the food is always so good! My last meal was sea bass, and I will keep ordering it as long as it's on the menu. In fact, it wasn't on the menu last week, but I asked the waiter and he said they would make it for me. It's in a small strip mall close to my home and it is really a hidden jewel! Love it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Friendly staff with great food. Really fells like they are there to help you have a nice evening and make you feel valued.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I went there for dinner, a nice place almost hidden in a local strip mall. We made a reservation on their Website and the table was waiting for us when we arrived. It was our first time. The staff was friendly and the waiter was attentive. We tried one of their half bottles of wine and it was quite good, next time we might try one of their house wines. I ordered the Boston Clam Chowder and found it tasty but a little heavy on the pepper. Both of us ordered one of their “specials”. My wife said her fresh Alaskan Halibut was perfect and my Fresh Eggs Pappardelle Pasta could not have been more delicious. We shared a warm butter cake with a chocolate and Carmel drizzle with gelato for dessert, it was wonderful, a great way to finish the evening. Lots of great choices on the menu and a family can find items that can fit almost any budget. We’ll be back.

Date of visit: August 2018