Gimanelli's Delicatessen and Catering
Ranked #102 of 278 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Soups
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

The sandwiches are still as awesome as they were 10 years ago. Way better than Subway. The price and quality was very fair.

1  Thank Peter N
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

I visited Gimanelli's Deli recently and unfortunately found it not up to the standards of the previous owners. What I didn't know was that had been sold and the new owners didn't continue the old standards for the sandwiches.

With the "old owners" the sandwiches were a great treat - full of meat, cheeses, and produce on freshly baked breads. Unfortunately, under the new owners, the sandwiches are lacking. I feel I can get a Safeway sandwich with the same condiments at a lower price and get gas points :(.

The prepared salads were also no better that what I could purchase at Safeway.

Too bad as this was a favorite place to get a sandwich for me.