“A very nice dining experience!”

Frontier Spice Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 289 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Reviewed 20 August 2017

In our quest to explore Indian restaurants in the East Bay we decided to try out Pleasanton.

Frontier Spice is a fantastic downtown Pleasanton Indian restaurant. I really liked the atmosphere and outdoor seating option. We were quickly met at the door by the very polite staff and our table quickly accommodated.

The food was great! My daughter loves Naan and she was so happy with it we added an order to take home. The portions were perfect. I'm going to return to try dining at their bar - it looked like it would be a lot of fun there.

I put Frontier Spice in first place on my East Bay Indian dining.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We showed up for the lunch buffet. The food was good but the panchratna dal was wonderful. Tasted like the one mom made in her little kitchen in Punjab. I can taste the garlic and onions. It was perfect on the rice. Made me miss mom very much and so I ate an extra plate of rice and dal in her memory.

When I miss mom, I will go there again for panchratna dal.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

It is a small but nice restaurant. The food is very tasty and there's plenty of it. Prices are reasonable, especially for downtown Pleasanton.
The restaurant is clean and the servers are helpful.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Not much varieties and those are not so much in taste. Even I went with two of my friends having same opinion. Either it's veg or non-veg only 3 items available and even the naan are not so interesting

If you are going on weekend reserve and go else they have waiting time because of lesser seats.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

One of the better Indian restaurants in Pleasanton. I would return for the food & service. However the desert that we ordered had a funny smell to it, needless to say we had to return it. Overall a great experience though.