“Indian Cusine”

Frontier Spice Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 287 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We were welcomed by the staff. All we need is some indian food. with curry. Nice to eat comparing to bread and burgers.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised with Frontier Spice. Interesting different menu , great Punjabi cooking and warm service. Being vegetarian there is always plenty of choice to eat and my food was beautifully presented and prepared too. Good ambiance , simple deco, they let the good do the talking

Reviewed 20 August 2017

In our quest to explore Indian restaurants in the East Bay we decided to try out Pleasanton.

Frontier Spice is a fantastic downtown Pleasanton Indian restaurant. I really liked the atmosphere and outdoor seating option. We were quickly met at the door by the very polite staff and our table quickly accommodated.

The food was great! My daughter loves Naan and she was so happy with it we added an order to take home. The portions were perfect. I'm going to return to try dining at their bar - it looked like it would be a lot of fun there.

I put Frontier Spice in first place on my East Bay Indian dining.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We showed up for the lunch buffet. The food was good but the panchratna dal was wonderful. Tasted like the one mom made in her little kitchen in Punjab. I can taste the garlic and onions. It was perfect on the rice. Made me miss mom very much and so I ate an extra plate of rice and dal in her memory.

When I miss mom, I will go there again for panchratna dal.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

It is a small but nice restaurant. The food is very tasty and there's plenty of it. Prices are reasonable, especially for downtown Pleasanton.
The restaurant is clean and the servers are helpful.