“Very clean, nice staff!”
Review of Sierra Motel

Sierra Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Portola
Sierra Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Portola
Reviewed 21 September 2017

When you look at it from the outside, it may not look the nicest, but this place is excessively clean, and the staff is super nice. I would recommend this location, and I would stay here again when in the area. Look at the phot I included, this place was spick and span.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were welcomed by name upon arrival by housekeeper Kelly, and the owner introduced himself as well before we even got to the lobby. Very friendly, clean rooms, conveniently located and awesome breakfast at a nearby coffee shop--not muffins and bagels, but stomach filling, amazing burritos and breakfast sandwiches (bagels too if you want one). Kelly checked in each morning to see what we needed and we would come back to fresh towels and nicely made beds in the afternoon. They accommodated our dog as well. The staff is the outstanding part of this little motel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights here in early June. The property is older and they maintain it well. The room was smaller, but very clean. They provide coffee in the room, satellite TV and free wifi. They staff are very nice. We arrived with two Rottweilers, one large and one young. Some properties won't even rent to us because of the breed of our dogs, but there were no questions asked here. The free breakfast and coffee from Nicole's was good, and the walk down there was pleasant. I would stay here again, if we needed a room in Portola.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I was sent to Portola for my job, they booked my hotel for me and when I arrived Glen meet me at my car and greeted me with open arms, letting me know where to park and where my room was. The room is small but adorable. The bathroom was very nice and looked as if they had just updated it. The second night I had bought my own food since there was a fridge and microwave but had forgot utensils, Glen gladly gave me some:-) I also was given a free breakfast at Nicole's coffee shop down the street where I had an amazing breakfast burrito. My trip was a success and thanks to the staff at Sierra motel very relaxing

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We stayed there for 2 nights with our car club...was a little pricey I felt...had an enjoyable time there...No breakfast served there..they give you a voucher for a breakfast burrito down the street..the rooms were pretty small, but not bad...would I stay there again? Probably not

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends