“Burger night a can't miss”

Grille at Maderas Golf Club
Ranked #14 of 130 Restaurants in Poway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

We got lucky and stumbled on to burger night, also has a wine & tequila tasting , you had a fixing bar to top off burger, one of our burger was not cooked to order and they removed from bill without our asking. Definitely worth trying

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Enjoyed a great 8 oz Angus beef hamburger will all the trimmings at the Grille at Maderas Golf Club last night. And by all the trimmings, I mean a whole bunch - the Grille as an entire sideboard with hamburger goodies, including a sriracha catchup, Cajan mayonnaise, fresh guacamole, all the regulars, and many, many more. We also enjoyed a glass of wine with our meal, but the Grille also features a number of local beers. We got there just in time to enjoy the sunset on the patio in very comfortable weather. A great night with great friends.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

I had lunch here after a round of golf. Great meal, reasonably priced. My associate had a burger that he gave a thumbs up.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I just had lunch with some dear friends but I was very disappointed with the overall service and quality of the food. It was mediocre to say the least. The hamburgers were dry and you could tell they were a frozen patty. Not horrible, just not a place I would try again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is good, value is good, but the view from the patio is superb. Could spend all afternoon there.