“Food and service has gone down.”

Grille at Maderas Golf Club
Ranked #14 of 130 Restaurants in Poway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We used to come and enjoy a nice weekend breakfast here. But something has changed. Food is mediocre and the service is so slow even though nobody is there. I guess they are fine getting supported by the golfers only. Maybe if they get to create a hotel things will get better. But I am not sure if they keep the same management.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We arrived at the golf course early and decided to have some breakfast. First the staff is very pleasant and provided exceptional service, we loved our server. I had the breakfast burrito which wasn't your typical burrito, it had great flavors, used tenderloin for the protein and everything about it was perfect.
Served a great bloody mary to start the round off right...

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I was about finished with my dinner and noticed an ant crawling around on the edge of my plate. I motioned for the waitress and showed her. She said "oh, do you want me to take it away?" I told her yes and that was the end. Never an apology! I was shocked. Our service was very mediocre with long waits in between drinks, food ordering and food being served. I probably will not go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

We got lucky and stumbled on to burger night, also has a wine & tequila tasting , you had a fixing bar to top off burger, one of our burger was not cooked to order and they removed from bill without our asking. Definitely worth trying

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Enjoyed a great 8 oz Angus beef hamburger will all the trimmings at the Grille at Maderas Golf Club last night. And by all the trimmings, I mean a whole bunch - the Grille as an entire sideboard with hamburger goodies, including a sriracha catchup, Cajan mayonnaise, fresh guacamole, all the regulars, and many, many more. We also enjoyed a glass of wine with our meal, but the Grille also features a number of local beers. We got there just in time to enjoy the sunset on the patio in very comfortable weather. A great night with great friends.

Been to Grille at Maderas Golf Club? Share your experiences!