We stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova and the staff was excellent—from the front desk to the cleaning staff. All staff were friendly and responsive. The property and the rooms are clean. It's not a luxury hotel, the indoor pool is small-ish but clean and nice, the amenities are basic, exactly what I would expect for a Hampton Inn and they do it well. When comparing to other properties of this same level, this Hampton Inn is excellent. I gave four stars only because there should be a refrigerator in every room. Please note, there is not a refrigerator/microwave in every room. But you can call and ask if there is an available room with fridge. Positives: Coffee and hot water is available all day in the lobby, clean hotel and rooms, consistent service, friendly staff, ample free parking, easy access to the highway. Overall the hotel was quiet, and there was a little league baseball team staying there! I didn't hear anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova hotel is located in the heart of the business/industrial complex of Rancho Cordova, close to a variety of restaurants and attractions (near The Lodge). Our 100% non-smoking hotel provides amenities like: free breakfast, free beverages, freshly-baked warm cooking every evening, free WiFi, a 24-hour complimentary business center, fitness room and indoor pool, and rooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Parking is free at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Hampton Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Hampton Inn