“Dogs allowed outside”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Where did the Lazy Dog Cafe name come from? One snowy afternoon, walking back into the lodge after a long morning on the slopes, Chris noticed a dog lying by the toasty fireplace. Commenting to his buddies on how much he loved his time hanging out there, he told them he wished everyone could enjoy life as much as that "lazy dog' by the fire. On their last run down the ski slopes in Jackson Hole, everyone has one thing on their mind: get these skis off and head to the lodge. Whether you're sitting by the fire or bellying up to the bar, the servers and bartenders know what you like and treat you like you're one of the family. The lodge has cold beer, hot chocolate, incredible food and great music, making it the place to be in town. Just like the lodge in Jackson Hole, the Lazy Dog offers the perfect environment for all ages, making the entire restaurant the place to be for a quick dinner with the family, a meandering meal with friends or a night out on the town!
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Good food on the patio. You will be surrounded by small dogs. The lunch menu goes until 4 pm daily and is a nice potion size. We enjoyed Tex Mex salad, fish and chips, rice bowl, and chicken parmesan. Everything was prepared well.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I was on my own on business trip, I went twice!
Ordered on-line and pick-up my orders in 15 min!
Even the take out steak was very good!
I tried the nacho plate and thought to have the Tuna salad also but it was too much, I saved the salad for the next day lunch. It was delicious.
The ambiance seems very cool, I would love to go with friends and family but the take out was better this time for me!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar was a pleasant experience especially for a first-timer. Apparently they treat you to a free garlic chips appetizer if it’s your first time at their restaurant. The waitstaff were friendly and attentive. Drinks offerings were Ok. The food was decent. Our group has the veggie burger (good), thai chicken salad (great), edamame (great), green beans (good), lettuce wraps (good) and fish tacos (meh). For dessert we all shared the s’mores and butter cake, both of which was awesome. We’ll definitely make a return trip to the one in Folsom when we get into NorCal.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This is a central place across from Ontario Mills that just serves great food, no matter what you want

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I am very keen on customer service and ambiance. A+ on customer service, however, from the inside ambiance rated a C-. In all fairness, had I sat outside the ambiance would probably have rated higher. I ordered Cajun fries and the tofu bowl shrouded with Teriyaki sauce. The bowl was outstanding, however, the Cajun fries tasted like potatoes sprinkled with a very dry Cajun seasoning. I would have loved it if the seasoning was a little more ingrained in the fries. The food was fairly inexpensive. I went at happy hour. The crowd was lively and the wait staff were very engaging. I would definitely visit this restaurant again. Great place to wind down after a long day!