“Super service, food okay”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2018

It was a very nice evening on the terrace. I was alone and the server (a young lady) was very nice.
The beer was super good as usual but the food was not the best. Good service, good atmosphere, good beer but don't expect delicious food.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

For the second week in a row we felt we were being pushed out the door.
We ordered our appetizers and our entrees at the same time.
The waiter asked if we would like the apps first and we said absolutely.
Within 10 minutes our entrees hit the table.
We asked where the apps were.
Oh!!! They said.
So we can Velez them.
2nd week in a row.
Ironically we ordered the PiZookies foe dessert
Took 25 minutes.
Not Happy

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great beers great food and great service! We had a great server who suggested so many great items that were wonderful. The food cane out in a timely matter and tasted great.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

can't say much. very crowded but pizza and beer are good. have to say 100 words so I would say if you have to stay in the area this is the place to go if you want to get good food and beer in a semi safe area. It is Jerry Brown California.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel that I stayed at recommended this place. I was a little ambivalent, but pleasantly surprised. Not only was the customer service exceptional, but the menu offered a variety. I got a discount because of my affiliation with the Courtyard Marriott. The crowd was lively and the ambiance was good. There were several television screens displaying a variety of customer friendly events around the room. I ordered the veggie burger w/the portabella mushroom and fries. I don't like a sweet veggie burger, but the fries and the mushroom were very tasty. The staff were very accommodating when I ordered the wrong menu item. They were very happy to replace my order without any additional charge. Great place to eat and great staff!