“my go to corner”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Daily place for a morning cup and to pet the 2 scottie dogs that are there more than me. Service is UH OH but great location

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Super busy, people packed Starbucks with minimal staff. Not enough staff to keep the restaurant or restrooms clean.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

A nearby restaurant was serving brown-colored water for coffee so went to Starbucks - they never cease to satisfy my coffee craving!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have gone to this Starbucks numerous times to pick up coffee for my wife and mother-in-law (I don't drink coffee.) When I do get something I get a vanilla bean frap. Service has always been fast and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Normally I would not rate a Starbucks, however because of the unusually cheerful staff I would recommend this Starbucks highly, especially early in the morning. It was a pick me up to be greeted so warmly and happily. Coffee is up to usual Starbucks standards - it is the staff that made this stop worth it - both the counter staff and barista.

Date of visit: March 2017