“PF Chang’s at Terranea ”
Review of Bashi

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is like frozen Chinese food warmed up in the microwave. PF Changs is actually far superior. Need I say more?!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed 23 October 2020

We waited almost 20 minutes before we were even approached for a water order, and had 3 different servers throughout the meal. The shrimp tempura was good however the cali rolls and fried rice were meh. Was very disappointed with the service and food. Would not go back.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank BK90254
Reviewed 21 July 2020

This is not a review I wanted to write but I had a horrible experience at Terranea, Thanks to our Dinner at Bashi and the employees near the pool, it ruined our entire trip. Bashi dinner was the most horrific thing I have experienced when it comes to customer service, they allowed their guests to take pictures of our children for NO REASON, to talk badly about us and our children. The staff treated us horrible the moment we walked in, there was a waitress there that was trying so hard to be nice to us and take care of us, I wish I remembered her name, but the rest were awful!
The location was perfect,

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

The spicy tuna rolls were good and the California rolls were as well. There was a decent noodle dish and we ordered a rice dish that was interesting, but not my favorite. It was odd that there was sausage in the fried rice. It was hard to eat this food to go and my daughter had to go back to get forks and chopsticks. I think dining in would be a much better experience, but due to COVID-19 there was a really long wait because they had to space out the tables. It sill seemed crowed, so I was glad to be eating in another area. The staff who took our order were really nice and helpful.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020

The food was great but our server made the evening dinner so much better. Our waitress Nisa was fantastic. She is very personable and extremely helpful. My wife and I travel a lot and she definitely is one of the best waitresses we have had. Great job.
Don and Yvonne Varney