Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa(Rancho Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$1,194
US$1,108
Relais & Châteaux
Holiday Inn Express Encinitas - Cardiff Beach Area(Cardiff-by-the-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$180
HIExpress.com
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
  • Pool
Cardiff by the Sea Lodge(Cardiff-by-the-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$193
US$181
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard San Diego Del Mar/Solana Beach(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$229
  • Pool
US$127
US$145
US$140
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdel marbeautiful golf coursesan diegospatennisweddingcalifornia
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The employees are friendly and the location was convenient. However, this is not a hotel I would recommend to business travelers. The room and building I stayed in was in serious need of updating. It was clean but dated. I typically only stay in 4 and 5 star rated hotels but thought this one would be the exception. I wouldn't consider this a 3 star but more like a 2 star or 2 1/2 star at best. Communication with the property was excellent and I really feel like the staff there great. It's just a shame that whoever owns this place hasn't updated it. When I walked into my building I felt as though I was walking into my old Army barracks.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kurt J, Manager at Morgan Run Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a on line review. We appreciate your feedback. I certainly appreciate that you recognized our staff and the great job they do day after day. We work hard with the staff to ensure that our guests are comfortable and taken care of. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My husband and I had a quick overnight here and enjoyed our stay. The room was larger than the typical hotel room and included a fireplace, which was very nice for a January stay. Everything was clean and well maintained. We would definitely stay again the next time we have to be in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Derick F, Manager at Morgan Run Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for your time in completing a review regarding your experience with us at Morgan Run Club + Resort. The management team read and shares, each of our reviews at our morning meeting. You are a valued guest and your comments and feedback are very important to us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us at Morgan Run Resort. Thank you for the kind words regarding the size, cleanliness and ambiance of rooms. The fireplace rooms are especially unique for our area and so excited you had the chance to enjoy! We very much look forward to you staying with us in the future!

Cheers,
Derick F.
Director of Operations
Morgan Run Club + Resort

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My husband and I loved our time at Morgan Run! While the plantation style resort may be a little outdated, the room was a great size and had a fireplace which was a nice surprise. We ate all our meals on-site and the food was INCREDIBLE. So, so good. While my husband played golf, I went to the spa and had a fantastic massage and facial. All around, this was a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Derick F, Manager at Morgan Run Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for your time in completing a review regarding your experience with us at Morgan Run Club + Resort. The management team read and shares, each of our reviews at our morning meeting. You are a valued guest and your comments and feedback are very important to us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us at Morgan Run Resort. Thank you for the kind words regarding the quality of our food in Littler Lounge and our Spa Team. I have passed your positive comments along and the team was ecstatic to hear! We very much look forward to you staying with us in the future!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We booked 2 rooms and spent 2 nights here, the views and experience was joyful. The staff were friendly and helpful. We choose this place whilst we are travelling In CA. The rooms were large each had 2 double beds.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kurt J, Manager at Morgan Run Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for your time in completing a trip advisor review regarding your experience with us at Morgan Run Club + Resort. The management team read and shares, each of our reviews at our morning meeting. As reviewer, you are our most valued guest and your comments and feedback are very important to us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us here in Rancho Santa Fe. Thank you for all the details regarding our friendly and helpful staff. Thank you again and we very much look forward to you golfing with us in the future!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Golf course layout is really good...condition on North Course excellent. East Course needs a little time. They over seeded which was great, but the extreme heat wave set it back a bit. Employees were awesome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Derick F, Manager at Morgan Run Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your time in completing a trip advisor review regarding your experience with us at Morgan Run Club + Resort. The management team read and shares, each of our reviews at our morning meeting. As reviewer, you are our most valued guest and your comments and feedback are very important to us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us here in Rancho Santa Fe. Thank you for all the details regarding the condition of our North Course, and we are pleased to say that after our heat wave the East Course is looking tip top as well now! All of these specific comments are music to our ears! Thank you again and we very much look forward to you golfing with us in the future!