Free cancellation until 26/07
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$132
US$73
US$136
US$119
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$93
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$109
All reviewsbathroom windowwould stay here againair conditionerfront desk stafffridgeshampoo
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

First off I have stayed at this place with my girlfriend a few times. The staff was friendly at first but they have came across to me a discriminatory because of the way that I am told if I am standing outside of the room I rented while people are checking in. That if she tells me to go inside the room I have to. When she says. Then they put me and my girlfriend into a room that has no slip resistance in the bathroom or shower. And the t.v is an old projection type and the air conditioning is not correctly wired to a switch you can only turn it on and off by pressing the test or reset button directly on the plug to the wall

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cokerjimmy
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I apologize for the negative experience you had during your last stay.

We strive to provide good customer service with clean rooms as we understand that is the most important thing for our customers.

The air conditioner has been fixed and I hope we can get another chance to earn your business.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

On a long drive back from coastal Oregon, made even longer by being stuck behind a major car accident on 299, I opted to find a cheap place to stay the night in Redding. This motel was the highest-ranked of the cheaper places to stay in Redding.

The room was actually extremely clean, there wasn't a lot of traffic noise, the owner shifted my room to a ground-floor room due to a sore leg, and there was free wifi. It also had a mini fridge, microwave, and a reasonable tv. Things you might care about: a shower stall instead of a bath tub; hard floors instead of carpeting. I slept comfortably so the room was reasonably quiet.

In the middle of the night there was a yelling argument in the parking area but it quickly cleared up. If you pick a cheap motel on a Saturday night, not too surprising of an event.

Would I stay there again? Absolutely in the same situation. Would I want to stay there for several days on vacation? Probably not UNLESS I was trying to save money and just wanted a place to sleep.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank rbrock1225
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thanks for your feedback.

We definitely strive for good service and clean rooms.

Hope to see you again next time you are passing by!

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

Nice and clean room, comfortable beds and friendly and verry helpful staff. Good parking and Wi-fi.
Altghough I arrived in the middle of the night so was there no problem and any questions I had they were so helpful

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Emma J
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thanks for the kind words; hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed 4 February 2015

Nice room, great rate of 59.00 for a room with two queen beds and a huge (50 inch?) flat screen LED TV. Really nice huge shower- not a tub, just a dedicated shower ith great water pressure and shower head. Beds were comfortable. Great for travelers just looking for a nights rest and a nice shower in the morning. HBO and TV was phenomenal picture. Very close to a Dutch Bros coffee and other restaurants. We will definitely use this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chisaodayv
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thanks for the kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

We arrived late at night. The family that runs the place was very nice and accommodating. Room was a little dated, but you could see that they were clearly making an effort in cleanliness and comfort. I cannot really complain or nitpick because the price was so reasonable. The other hotels in this area looked pretty sketchy. The one thing I would have loved is a pot of coffee offered in the lobby in the morning. But there is a nice Starbucks right down the street. Overall, great place to stop on a roadtrip. Free wifi too!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ohapril
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thanks for the kind words! We have gone through a recent renovation. Hope to see you again next time!