Free cancellation until 02/08
US$143
US$93
US$132
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$91
ComfortSuites
US$98
US$125
All reviewsbathroom windowwould stay here againair conditionerfront desk stafffridgeshampoo
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a week. It was excellent value. The manager showed me several rooms I could choose from. A lot of the rooms have been renovated. The manager brought in a larger fridge for me as well as a hair dryer. He helped me carry my bag up the stairs. He couldn't do enough to make my stay enjoyable. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
AlexRdg, General Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to earn your business again next time.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Bathrooms are shady. Can you imagine there is only one trsahbin and its the restrooms. The bath towels and blankets are not properly washed and have the stains all over them. AC makes lot of noise and I had to shut down and sleep with my table fan which I carried for camping. If you are here only for a nights sleep, its worth but not if you are staying for over a day.
What was more worse was when I asked if I could do a late checkout like 2 ish instead of 11:00 AM , they were very adamant and said it would be charged an extra 30 bucks. Even the hotels in Vegas are lenient and allow the guests to do a late checkout and understand it. What does the management think of their hotel is out for your imaginations folks.
I would rather prefer camping out than staying at this hotel if I visit again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank your for your feedback. We are always looking to improve the guest experience.

I have taken note of your feedback and will address it with the staff. Cleanliness and customer service is our number one priority.

I hope we have the opportunity to earn your business next time.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This was an OK room for just one night. It did have some quirks: no coffee pot, a small closet but no hangers. Bathroom had no fan. Towels but no towel rack. Fridge was warm. There was a 2" gap in the drapes letting in light. And...you had to pay for ice!
Staff was friendly and room was clean. Adequate but not for an extended stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to serve you during your stay.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are currently remodeling and the towel rack still needs to be installed in that particular room along with the hangers.

Additionally, after seeing this feedback we have also went ahead and changes the drapes so that the light doesn't come in and the temperature on the fridge has been adjusted.

We don't take customer feedback lightly, and appreciate the words so that we can continue to make improvements and serve our guests.

If you're ever back in town, please contact Alex at 530-917-8817 and I'd be happy to give you a discount on a future stay.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We stayed 3 nites. When we first checked in he personally showed us our choice of rooms.the bed was comfortable and the location is quiet. Bathroom was a little dated, but room was clean with mic and frig. I would stay here again. About 40 min. From Lassen volcanic np, and great pizza place just down the street.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words.

We hope to earn your business again next time!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The owner wouldn't accept my American Express Travellers Cheques when I arrived. All the other motels did along the way.

Very old room, very poorly lit, not particularly clean. In hindsight I should have booked somewhere else.

Convenient location but not really a great neighbourhood in my opinion.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. We apologize as we understand the inconvenience regarding the travelers cheques. Not accepting checks is a company policy that is strictly enforced.

As for the room, we are adding new lighting to the rooms this week. Cleanliness is our highest priority and we hope you will come back for second chance for us to earn your business.

Thanks,