US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$95
US$93
US$108
US$100
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$117
BestWestern.com
US$124
US$112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$131
US$143
TownePlace Suites
US$109
US$98
All reviewsbathroom windowwould stay here againair conditionerfront desk stafffridgeshampoo
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff was efficient, friendly and accommodating.
The room was clean and quaint, perfectly suited for our brief one night stay.
The only negative comment I can make is that, from our bathroom window, over the course of our 15-hour stay, I saw several people IN the large trashcan behind the inn, scrounging (for food, things to wear or perhaps, use/sell), which did cause me some feelings of discomfort, and concern for our safety.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AlexRdg, General Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for the kind feedback. We strive for cleanliness and friendly service.

In terms of the bathroom view, there is only so much we can do about that. However, the city is helping clean things up and we do have a camera system that get's monitored for our customers safety.

We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Thanks!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a week. It was excellent value. The manager showed me several rooms I could choose from. A lot of the rooms have been renovated. The manager brought in a larger fridge for me as well as a hair dryer. He helped me carry my bag up the stairs. He couldn't do enough to make my stay enjoyable. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to earn your business again next time.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Bathrooms are shady. Can you imagine there is only one trsahbin and its the restrooms. The bath towels and blankets are not properly washed and have the stains all over them. AC makes lot of noise and I had to shut down and sleep with my table fan which I carried for camping. If you are here only for a nights sleep, its worth but not if you are staying for over a day.
What was more worse was when I asked if I could do a late checkout like 2 ish instead of 11:00 AM , they were very adamant and said it would be charged an extra 30 bucks. Even the hotels in Vegas are lenient and allow the guests to do a late checkout and understand it. What does the management think of their hotel is out for your imaginations folks.
I would rather prefer camping out than staying at this hotel if I visit again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank your for your feedback. We are always looking to improve the guest experience.

I have taken note of your feedback and will address it with the staff. Cleanliness and customer service is our number one priority.

I hope we have the opportunity to earn your business next time.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This was an OK room for just one night. It did have some quirks: no coffee pot, a small closet but no hangers. Bathroom had no fan. Towels but no towel rack. Fridge was warm. There was a 2" gap in the drapes letting in light. And...you had to pay for ice!
Staff was friendly and room was clean. Adequate but not for an extended stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
AlexRdg, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to serve you during your stay.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are currently remodeling and the towel rack still needs to be installed in that particular room along with the hangers.

Additionally, after seeing this feedback we have also went ahead and changes the drapes so that the light doesn't come in and the temperature on the fridge has been adjusted.

We don't take customer feedback lightly, and appreciate the words so that we can continue to make improvements and serve our guests.

If you're ever back in town, please contact Alex at 530-917-8817 and I'd be happy to give you a discount on a future stay.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We stayed 3 nites. When we first checked in he personally showed us our choice of rooms.the bed was comfortable and the location is quiet. Bathroom was a little dated, but room was clean with mic and frig. I would stay here again. About 40 min. From Lassen volcanic np, and great pizza place just down the street.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words.

We hope to earn your business again next time!