US$119
Hampton.com
Thunderbird Lodge(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$135
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$114
ComfortSuites
US$159
US$79
1,764 results
All reviewslumberjack restauranttravel lodgefree breakfastfull size refrigeratorgranolaroom was cleanminute drivebreakfast optionssundial bridgeparking lothot breakfastoutdoor poolair conditionersacramento riverroad tripvouchermicrowave
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms were immaculately maintained. The breakfast offered a fantastic variety of everything you could want. Doug, the guy at the front desk was absolutely awesome and courteous, the rest of the staff was wonderful. I'd come back for the customer service alone! I definitely recommend this hotel! Luxury without breaking the bank!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Alex A, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear the positive feedback. Our entire staff works hard to ensure all of our guests are happy with their stay. We are happy to hear about your interaction with Doug and our team. Hope to have you stay with us again. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Please call us at (530)243-5291 and we could assist you making your next reservation. Safe travels.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The staff are so easy to talk to, over the top helpful and friendly! DOUG was AWESOME!! Even checking in at 9pm he had a smile on and made me feel welcomed and assured me If I needed anything my needs would be taken care of We need more people like Doug, (Has very nice and neat hair, wears glasses) :) I reccomend thisTravelodge to anyone looking for a place to stay. It’s comfortable rooms, great TV! And once again wonderful, helpful and welcoming staff! :) thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you very much for your review of our property. Our team strives on ensuring our guests have the best possible experience. It is great to hear about your interaction with Doug and we are thrilled to know you had a positive one at that. We hope you choose Travelodge on your next visit to Redding. You can call us at (530)243-5291 and our team would be more then happy to assist you. Thank you again and safe travels.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was a good value for a basic stay, nothing fancy, but the bed was comfortable and the room exceptionally clean. The bathroom was updated and even though the furniture was a little dated, it had everything we needed. I would choose an upstairs room next time -- it wasn't noisy and we slept well, but the floor was a little creaky and we were next to the stairs and heard people coming and going. It is walking distance to a great Thai restaurant and the arboretum, and easily accessed from the major roads. The staff was friendly and efficient, the breakfast had some decent choices and the coffee was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your review of our property. It was great to hear that you were pleased with your stay. Our team works hard to present neat and clean rooms for our guests. We hope that you will stay with us in the future. Please call us at (530)243-5291 and we would be more then happy to assist you making your next reservation. Safe travels.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I have nothing negative to say about my experience at this Travelodge location. From the moment I stepped through the doors up to my final conversation with Doug “Solid” I felt welcomed and appreciated. He and Alex ( General Manager) ensured all my needs were met. The rooms were clean and airy and the house keepers appeared to take a major interest in the cleanliness of their rooms. Even though a major incident could have ruined my day and whole experience,Travelodge made it better and helped me to put things in perspective Thanks guys!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your recent review of our property. Our team works hard to ensure each and every guests has a pleasant stay. It’s always a pleasure to meet our guests and speak with them and we are so happy to have interacted with you.
We hope to see you again in the future. Please call us at (530)243-5291 and we’d be more then happy to assist you making your next t reservation.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed 2 nights and was very pleased with my room. Dee at the desk was most helpful. I'm not familiar with Redding and she wrote great directions to Mercy Hospital and I drove there without a hitch. Great location, easy access. I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Alex A, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear about your stay and interaction with Dee. Our team works heard to ensure our guests needs are met. We hope to see you again. Please call us at (530)243-5291 and we’d be more then happy to assist you making your next reservation. Safe travels.