All reviews budget inn coffee maker stayed here hangers conditioner tidy tv microwave pillows shower key bed carpet sleep
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We passed through Redding on our way to Oregon. The owner of this establishment is extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean, tidy and comfortable and they are in the process of doing a few little upgrades. Excellent value for money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerthan
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Overall it was ok to get some sleep after a long drive. They should do a better job cleaning rooms. Hair dryer was broken in room 206. Pillows were bumpy and uncomfortable. Would not stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I usually camp when I travel, or if I stay at a motel it's high-end. I was on a budget this trip so I made reservations here. I was pleasantly surprised when I asked for a quiet room,and Mary not only put me in a secluded area, but assured me she wouldn't let out rooms near me....the room was clean and furnished nicely. I loved it! It felt like home. Thank you Mary.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on the way to Lassen National Park. For the ultra cheap cost and location, it was well worth it. It’s a two star hotel so you have to look past a few things like stains on the carpets and a rude staff. However, if you need a warm bed and a soft pillow for a cheap price look no further than here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The best definition I've ever heard for "TRUTH" is; "When the word and the deed become one."

The name of this motel is "Budget Inn" and that's exactly what it is. You don't get a Duesenberg for the price of a Model-T and you don't get a five star motel for the price of a two.

Why the five stars? Because Budget Inn is exactly what the name implies. Budget gives you everything you need, but nothing you don't. The rooms are small-ish, but everything is in clean and in good repair. There's two beds, but they're double beds, not queens. There are two comfortable upholstered chairs, but they don't recline and there's no desk chair. There's a table, but no desk drawers. There's a micro-wave and a refrigerator. There's a TV on the dresser, but it's small-ish (think 80's, not 50's). There's a coffee-maker, a hair-dryer, two small tubes of shampoo, two conditioner and 3 small soap. There's even a closet with a bar to hang hangers and an aluminum-frame suitcase stand.

I paid a Budget price ($65 2-person) and got a budget room.

But the thing that really made me appreciate this place is the four bath towels. Some motels who charge a lot more only provide two. It's obvious Budget meets the lowest bar, but they do it with with the customer's needs in mind. When my wife and I stay at a motel it's nice to have one towel for a pre-extracurricular activity shower, and one for after.

Love Budget Inn!

Room Tip: Reserve early for the type room you want. You'll need a credit card to reserve online.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple