US$140
US$139
US$124
Hampton.com
US$135
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$79
US$159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling south on highway 5 and it was getting late. Called several places and this was the first with a vacancy. A couple of miles from the highway. Cost us about $80,has wifi, pool, ice, but that's about it. Clean but no soap, conditioner or shampoo in bathroom, that's why you grabbed the extra at the last place you stayed. Denny's is about 2 miles away near the highway. There is a pizza place on site and when we were there our door key offered 10%discount. Other travelers said it was good, but it was closed when we arrived. It was quiet and clean and we got a good night's sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 7 years ago. Blue sheets smelly carpet dismal furnishings. With recent reviews showing updates my husband and I were willing to give it another try and it did not disappoint. The smelly carpet has been replaced with laminate hardwood flooring. The dismal furnishings have been replaced with granite countertops and flat screen tv. Staff is very friendly. Rooms were super clean. The only downside to this motel is the thin walls that allow you to hear other guests. But during our stay everyone was quiet by 10 pm and had a very peaceful sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Found a great deal at a very nice hotel. you can tell they're in the middle of a renovation because the pictures of theirs rooms aren't nearly as beautiful as what they rooms are actually are. We were very pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the rooms are. They have granite on everything and beautiful dark wood flooring that contrasted with the furniture and the accent walls they have very well. I'm an interior designer and i loved their accent wall and colors they chose. I judge everything very harshly and this place met and exceeded all of my standards. I love the renovation they are doing. I even got a chance to speak with the new owners. They are new owners that are very ambitious and they are doing a phenomenal job. I can't give them enough kudos and they were super nice. Even the pizzeria next door was great and we got 10% for staying at Rodeway. I will definitely staying here again. Lots of bang for your hard earned buck!

Room Tip: Don't spend your money anywhere else. Most Bang for your Buck. I PROMISE
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nutrition_Chick
Reviewed 1 December 2016

We were just looking for a place to sleep on our way through Redding recently. We looked over several options in a brochure and chose Rodeway. The check-in was easy and courteous. The room had quite new carpet but many other things were definitely showing age. Some switches did not work so you could not turn on a light from the switch panel at the door. The bathroom was quite small and the pain peeling in some places. Checkout was easy the following morning though we found the continental breakfast rather sparse.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank John V
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Dirty and mold. And outdated. Room was not vacuumed. The A/C was old, not plugged in and made a lot of noise. The Wi-Fi was free but didn't work. Lies from the beginning to end. Not opened for breakfast at listed hours. Breakfast was bread and jam. No milk. No continental breakfast like advertise. The Indian owner was even counting the bread slices.. Even the invoice it's a mess. No date, no price , no charges.... just a nice blonde hair and blue eyes lady in the evening at the reception to foolish you with the comfort and benefits of staying at that motel....try to avoid it as much as you can !!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family