See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Over all, not too bad. Some areas need improvement. Management needs to take extra steps to make sure everyone’s experience is good but even better, great. Breakfast could have some improvements. More fruit, pastries, etc.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shirleyt1544, General Manager at Ramada Limited Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada Limited Redding. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that our breakfast was not up to standards. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Oregon and we enjoyed our stay at the Ramada. Prices were fair even with the fires in the area with such a demand for rooms. The hotel was updated and so were the rooms. Breakfast was there but we left way before that.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dave L
shirley t, General Manager at Ramada Limited Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada Limited Redding. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our property to be clean and updated, especially during the fires that were here!. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

When we went to the hotel it was due to my son being in the hospital and I do not live in the area. The Redding fire was raging and we lost power our first night there for 4 hours. The owners came and were helping those that decided that they were going to leave, with their luggage and going up and down the stairs. The staff was helpful to those leaving and those staying. I have to say, with all the craziness that was going on I was so impressed with how everything was handled and felt they had the guests best interest at heart regardless if the guest was leaving or staying that night. I stayed 2 nights and would stay there again just because how they treated everyone during the crisis.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shirley t, General Manager at Ramada Limited Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

With tears in my eyes, I must tell you, that the ENTIRE STAFF HERE AT RAMADA IN REDDING, would like to say THANK YOU!
Your patience and understanding was amazing!! We hope your son is doing well, and we hope to see you again under better conditions.
Shirley Tillman and the rest of the amazing staff.l

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The motel is nice, but the staff that work there made our stay great! The room was suitable for my family and the internet was fast enough to run 4 devices at the same time. The breakfast had ample selections and provided us with the opportunity to feed our boys prior to leaving town, which saved us money. Plus, the front desk suggested that I park my trunk in front of the entrance so that they could keep an eye on my kayaks while we were sleeping. The people at this hotel are incredible.
My family will definitely be visiting this motel again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shirley t, General Manager at Ramada Limited Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

I am particularly pleased that you found our staff to be helpful and courteous, as well as our property to be clean and comfortable. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Pain to check in, got into my room with no blanket on the bed, towels from a different hotel in the bathroom, and dried pee covering the toilet seat. Was suppose to be a nice honeymoon trip and a quick stop to rest and was horrified by how terrible this place ended up being.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shirley t, General Manager at Ramada Limited Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your check in process was difficult and that your room was unsatisfactory. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.