1,544 results
All reviews evening reception free drinks salad bar drink tickets light dinner hot breakfast sitting area place to stay morning breakfast home away from home bethel church nice room bagels road trip beds were comfortable long drive parking lot
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I stayed here to visit Lassen National Park, which is 45-60 minutes away. Very nice rooms located near restaurants and shopping. Guests receive one free drink per night in the hotel bar. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Late in March I was traveling alone in my car 1500 miles from a stay in Southern California when exhaustion hit and I realized I needed a place to spend the night!! Knowing how welcoming The Oxfordd Suites in Redding is I called to see if they had room (it was 8 pm ) ...bingo.. my luck was with me and I was given a nice room... not only NICE but the same type I usually stay in with ALL amenities!!

The front desk staff was so accommodating even after I told them I would be coming in later than I originally thought!!!

Their welcoming manner, with a complimentary glass of wine or beer and hearty “ munchies” calmed my driving nerves and made me feel right at home!!

I have always been treated as a welcomed guest in someone’s home when I stay at the Redding Oxford Suites... so I time my trips so it includes this hotel or any of the other ones this family owned business operates!

Well worth the stay! By the way the beds are delightful not too firm not too soft!!! Happy Traveling!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We absolutely love this hotel. We love all the wonderful service, the extras, and the friendly staff! The pool and hot tub are wonderful and the kids love to swim. The breakfast is top notch and we love all the choices and the hot freshly prepared dishes. Plus, the evening reception is a nice way to unwind after a long trip or day visiting.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Very clean and well-kept room; the evening welcome reception includes enough food plus complimentary drinks to eliminate the need to buy dinner elsewhere. I especially appreciate the salt-water pool and hot tub.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Everything from check in to breakfast the next day was excellent.enjoyed the hospitality beverages at the evening reception. Hot tub was a perfect temp. Breakfast good. Saw a shady character wandering around the perimeter in the morning. Not unusual in California these days.

• Trip type: Travelled on business