“I Eat here as often as I can”
Review of Mr Kebab

Mr Kebab
Ranked #34 of 251 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food is super. My friends and I go as often as we can. Two vegans, three vegetarians, and me the meet eater. Every one us finds fabulous choices on the buffet. If you order off the menu get anything with the rice. The best rice I have ever eaten. The deserts alone are worth the trip. Just go and enjoy. Tell your friends.

1  Thank jmcphotomagic

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

we started with dolmas as an appetizer, we had to buy the Tazaki sauce extra for about $5, my wife had falafel, chicken, and the lamb plate.I had the beef platter. The lamb was very dry and stringy we called it lamb jerky. they took a dollar off for the lamb. our waitress was not very observant we ran out of drinks on more than one occasion, I even had to go up to the bar and get my diet Pepsi and my wife's water myself. The best thing about the meal was the dolmas and the baklava we had for dessert we will be back those two things, maybe.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoy going to Mr. Kebab for the lunch buffet or else for a light evening meal of a falafel sandwich. The buffet includes traditional dishes such as tabbouli, hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, rice, meats, soup, vegetables and assorted desserts, etc. Delicious food and there is enough to eat if vegetarian. This is a family owned and operated restaurant with authentic food. Very nice people. Highly recommend. They make the best, fresh falafels there are!!

1  Thank Youleemic
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Went there on our way from Palm Springs to LA. Very good food my whole family enjoyed with good and quick service. Great find.

1  Thank Romashka9
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This was my first visit to Mr Kebab, so I opted for the buffet to enjoy the wide variety of menu selections. Everything was delicious. The soup, salads, main dishes and desserts were attractively presented and seasoned to perfection. Several in our group are vegetarians and there were plenty of selections to choose from. Everyone left full and happy. Mr Kebab is terrific!