“Dismal coffee for days, disappointing management awareness”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First let me say I have been a Starbucks daily customer for over 16 years.There are now 3 locations in my hometown. I travel frequently and I can usually count on Starbucks for a fresh, hot cup of coffee that is consistent regardless of location or country.This location is small in size. Usually these stores are staffed by employees that embody the Starbucks company mission statement and based on lower volume, the employees really provide great interaction and superior products. Sadly, three days in a row, the hot coffee I ordered was handed over luke warm. I find this to be very disappointing. Ordering a basic blonde coffee, I got coffee that was pumped from an air pot that had been brewed at an unknown time in the past. Today I requested the blonde coffee "hot". The air pot was empty, a pour over was setup and sadly after it was done, it sat for over 5 minutes before it was handed over. I hold the store manager and regional manager responsible for these issues. Despite the best efforts of the few employees working ( 2 maybe 3 with a full store and a line?!) observed at each visit, they could not keep up with the volume of the expected needs of basic coffee prep and service. Additionally, these dedicated employees cannot do anything greater than submit to the stress of a long line and to try and move people through as quickly as possible. I will travel another mile or two up the PCH to another Starbucks for an expected better experience. Shame on the store manager and the regional manager in neglecting the company mission statement: "To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time." I guess this location is the exception to this.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Local convenient ,moder, clean, quick fast food, I enjoy the mobile Application to find deals and also have use the quick mobile pay, My order had on my coffee is ready for pick up upon arrival. Only negative is the parking can be a little tight. Employee should get to know their frequent customers

Reviewed 3 January 2018

As long as you avoid the morning high school crowd, afternoon high school kids and after school kids it’s a great solution for mid morning coffee.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This was a very nice Starbucks location. Right across the street from a high school so I'm sure they stay very busy. I have only stopped in in the middle of the day or late in the evening. There's always been very friendly service and it's nice and clean. Nice spot to hang out and enjoy the afternoon on the patio.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Plenty of parking and this location doesn't get super packed at the tables except after the high school next door lets out.