“Fresh and Tasty!”
Review of Malibu Fish Grill

Malibu Fish Grill
Ranked #41 of 300 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stopped in for an early dinner on a Friday evening and were NOT disappointed. I was prepared to order the Atlantic Salmon with a miso glaze but my husband and I were seduced by the special on the chalkboard - a whole, char grilled sea bass. (The delicious Pacific White SeaBass). We each had one and while yeah, it's a bit tricky avoiding bones, the fish was so flavorful it was worth it. No sauces or glaze - just the grilled fish and a side of brown rice. You order at the counter and your food is delivered to your table. The service was helpful and upbeat. I'm happy to know that there are a few locations and that one of them is close to my home because I'll be a returning customer!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The MFG is always busy and the service is great. I have ordered the Poke several times as well as the cajun salmon. Both were very good but not great! Still worth the money! The employees are very accommodating, friendly and tentative to your needs. A good little hot spot in the heart of Redondo Beach.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

You have to try this South bay restaurant. It slips our mind too often because it is a little out of the way but they serve good fresh food. The service is quick and the menu options are healthy.
My favorite is the seared ahi tuna and the steak skewers. Pick your sides. Super yummy pita bread comes with every dish. I recommend it.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We were looking for a restaurant that offered a variety of fresh seafood and fast service since we were on a tight schedule . Fortunately we decided to try Malibu Fish Grill which offered a wide selection of fresh seafood options that would satisfy any ones pallet. In addition the order service was reasonably quick and allowed us time to enjoy the meal and still meet our other obligations on schedule.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Sampled from the appetizers and they were all very tasty, fresh and nicely served. The arugula avocado salad was super! Very very good value!!