“awesome staff & location”
Review of Brass Rail Inn - CLOSED

Brass Rail Inn
Cuisines: American, Thai
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Cool, authentic northern Californian cowboy bar. Karaoke on Wednesday and Saturday's. good food. Cheap drinks. Come by!

Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling from San Francisco to the Portland area and were looking for a place to stay. We found the brass rail bar with an inn attached. We are not snobby people who judge a book by the cover, but this is one place where you get what you see. Rude bartender and the woman who is supposed to be the owner is equally rude. Very unprofessional. We just wanted to let others passing through be warned.

4  Thank jarred-emily
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great Bar, the girls there are filled with delight and the laughter there is memorable for a lifetime. One of the better bars in the area. Definite for a Saturday night with some freinds and your Buddies

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent decor and service. The food was very good and this is only place with any class in town. I had a perfectly prepared steak.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The Brass Rail is a flea bitten dump. I have not eaten there in a long time, but I'd say dine at your own risk. It has been for sale forever and looks more like a tear-down than a place you might want to dine.