US$142
US$133
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$92
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$183
US$84
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel. Not only are the rooms awesome the staff who works there in the front office are seriously the nicest people I have ever came across in all the years that I've stayed at hotels. They have very clean rooms, Fridge, Microwave, its all around a great place to stay for sure if ur visiting Riverside. Oh yeah and if ur planning on going try calling the hotel to check there rate because surprisingly its always WAY cheaper doing it that way then going thru some online method.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2015

The shower did not work. No plug in the tub. Coffee pot with no basket. Who goes in a room and checks to see if the shower works? Well, I will from now on.
I am in town for a mandatory conference for a Charitable Organization and the housing committee did a terrible job of putting people in rooms. That is why I got stuck with this substandard lodging. The Thunderbird Lodge should not be on any credible site for Lodging.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms as far as I can tell
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed here based on Trip Advisor ratings and the choice was just fine. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the courtyard parking was very nice. The room was big, clean and the bed comfortable. The A/C was a bit noisy, but overall a better than average stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to have some quality alone time. We were charged $75 on a Sunday. We were told they only have smoking rooms which later found it to be a lie after observing. When we got to the room and opened the door, it was the most foul smelling stench of something that was burnt. DRUGS I'm sure.... He was tired from a long day at work so we dealt with it. The following morning we decided to stay another night (we rarely get to have these nights)but get a different room. I went to pay for the day and was charged $85 Now!!! And they again were booked and had no more rooms. I was furious and outraged by this motel mngmt..... So I took pictures of my room to show you this is what $85 gets you at the Thunderbird.....

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I stayed at this property twice in one week. The property is well kept and staff is nice and courteous. Parking is enclosed and I consider it be safe. Brand New Cars parked in the parking lot. There are about 100+ Restaurants in about few square mile area. If you need good hotel around 3 star but at value price then this is the place.

Room Tip: First Floor, Park your car in front of your room.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo