“A Great Choice for Lunch”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #8 of 485 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My friend and I had lunch there yesterday. I had the luncheon special turkey club sandwich with a side salad.
For $9.95 I thought it was a good deal and the sandwich was one of the better club sandwiches I have had in a while....very fresh. I chose the salad vs the soup for the side. Also good and fresh. Some side salads you get elsewhere are very small.....this one was a decent size. I had a Black Butte Porter which was good but I thought the price was a bit steep at $6.75. The also had the "yard" larger size available but I would expect it to have been rather pricey. I like the positive vibe in this place and the waitress(Kayla C.) was excellent. Parking can be an issue-especially on the weekend- but it wasn't on this trip...I parked close to the front door . I noticed that they also had plenty of open Handicapped Parking spots right in front of the restaurant.
We will venture back there soon to try other menu items.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasure all around the nation, Roseville doesn’t disappoint. Relatively quiet and serene for a mid-week lunch. Knee Deep Sintra, an appetizer and some a la carte tacos later, very happy. Also tried the Cuban dip sando and it exceeded expectations too. Excellent service. A great midday before more shopping and a Whole Foods foray. Just happy!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Besides having one of the best drink selections they have one of the best tacos for a ‘non-mexican’ restaurant, vampire tacos. Not sure what makes it a vampire but very tasty.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The food here has always been cooked perfect, the large selection of adult beverages is really nice, and they keep the lights dim which is nice for privacy. There's an "outdoor" eating area that is nice on the warm summer nights, they have live music sometimes I think.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place has a big and very good selection of beers and good food. Our favorite deal however is the Happy Hours. You can get a beer or wine and several "appetizers" to make a very good dinner. My favorites are the lettuce wraps and the moo shu egg rolls. Not under their control is the parking on that end of the Fountains, but beware that it can be very crowded especially just after 5. Try to get there as early as you can, park a little further and don't stress at the congestion. The service is always very good here and the staff is very helpful in making good suggestions.