“Great food, selection, and service”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #8 of 505 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Went there on Saturday night. Very busy but wait was less than 20 minutes. The service was tops. Very attentive and fast. Even though it was busy. Shows that management cares enough to have adequate staffing and very well trained.

Food selection was wide variety and everyone in my party loved their food. I had the jambalaya and it was one of the best ever. The salads won rave reviews from our group. Also fish and chips excellent. Great bar area and semi-outside seating was perfect. Did I mention the great service?

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Met up with friends for Friday happy hour. Loved the pomegranate margaritas. The Ahi Tuna was good and the chicken wrap was delicious and filling (you can ask for more lettuce if there’s more filling).
It’s wasn’t too crowded coz the place is huge.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My friend and I had lunch there yesterday. I had the luncheon special turkey club sandwich with a side salad.
For $9.95 I thought it was a good deal and the sandwich was one of the better club sandwiches I have had in a while....very fresh. I chose the salad vs the soup for the side. Also good and fresh. Some side salads you get elsewhere are very small.....this one was a decent size. I had a Black Butte Porter which was good but I thought the price was a bit steep at $6.75. The also had the "yard" larger size available but I would expect it to have been rather pricey. I like the positive vibe in this place and the waitress(Kayla C.) was excellent. Parking can be an issue-especially on the weekend- but it wasn't on this trip...I parked close to the front door . I noticed that they also had plenty of open Handicapped Parking spots right in front of the restaurant.
We will venture back there soon to try other menu items.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasure all around the nation, Roseville doesn’t disappoint. Relatively quiet and serene for a mid-week lunch. Knee Deep Sintra, an appetizer and some a la carte tacos later, very happy. Also tried the Cuban dip sando and it exceeded expectations too. Excellent service. A great midday before more shopping and a Whole Foods foray. Just happy!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Besides having one of the best drink selections they have one of the best tacos for a ‘non-mexican’ restaurant, vampire tacos. Not sure what makes it a vampire but very tasty.

Date of visit: March 2018