“frequent visitor”

Ranked #100 of 486 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Susie's has a friendly and homey feeling. The food has a home made quality to it. The waitress are "good old girls" very down to earth and very good at their job.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

I wish there was something really spectacular about this place, but they have lot's of regulars who gather every day in the same table and eat the same food. My wife and I tried to find a new place for breakfast with something different but not here. I need to try lunch to give them a fair overall revue. We will be back for lunch and review them again.

Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

This is small shop located in a shopping mall. Parking is easy to find.

Upon entering there is a sign directing one waiting to be seated. Staff casually take a few moments and direct you by pointing at a few tables to choose from for sitting.

No rhythm or reason some of the staff provide menu and proceed to take drink orders. Staff allow moments to ponder the menu and ready to get the order in. Food from order time doesn't take long.

My date and I ordered an omelette and I ordered the High Sierra frittata. Both items served with hash browns (or fries) and a side of toast (options include white, wheat, sourdough, or raisin cinnamon). Basically ordered eggs dishes.

The omelette was filled with enough avocado, bacon, tomatoes, cheese. The frittata was with bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and jack cheese.
Eggs were fluffy. Balance of ingredients. Nothing impressing.
Potato hash browns were a little mushy but brown. Potatoes needed some flavor as it was pretty bland. some work. Toast was ok.

Check and bill settlement were fairly quick.

Good: casual breakfast experience.
Bad: just mediocre service and just blah on food.

I might come back. Not a bad nor good experience in whole.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Haven't been here for four years and the breakfast is every bit a good as I remembered. Ate there a second morning just to make sure and was not disappointed.

2  Thank Fred K
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

Everytime I'm in Roseville I have to stop at Susie's for breakfast! It's classic American breakfast and never fails to hit the spot! Very filling! It gets crowded on weekend mornings and you'll have to wait for a table but it's worth it to me! I'm partial to their biscuits and gravy and eggs Benedict but my husband prefers their skillet scrambles of which they have many to choose from! You have to eat at Susie's at least once!