“It's ok.”

Ranked #100 of 485 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Been living around the corner from this place for almost 2 years, decided to give it a try. Nothing impressive, the place really needs some remodeling, an even cheaper solution would be new carpet and a better cleaning crew. Upon entering the ladies bathroom you will find 100s of names and random messages carved on the door. Food was ok, I had the french toast, eggs and hash. And someone close to me got a French dip that looked super good so I'll have to go back and try that.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We have enjoyed meeting here for lunch once a month. They have a room in the back that accommodates 12 to 18 of us and we have our meeting and then lunch. The ladies there are very customer oriented and very friendly. They are also very quick with getting lunches out to us. The food is excellent and the service is outstanding.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Good food great portions, it wants me to talk more so I will but there's really no more to say good service good food

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Decided to visit Susie's for a late breakfast and was amazed to see very few empty tables, even for a late breakfast. Service was great. My server was very pleasant and helpful. Coffee was served almost immediately and offer for refills was frequent. I decided to order the Swedish Frittata which is "Ham and mushrooms inside, topped with Swiss cheese, black olives, diced tomatoes, sour cream and chives" along with wheat toast. My order was served very quickly and I was amazed to see how much food was included. My server did tell me that 1/2 orders are available, which also includes the Eggs Benedict (which I will try on my next visit). The building itself is quite old and warn, but seems to be kept quite clean. All staff contacts were very positive. It is very close to the I-80 Freeway and can be somewhat difficult to enter and exit the driveway, but well worth the effort. I will be returning soon (again, to try their traditional eggs benedict).

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This is he only place I will go out for breakfast. They are so accommodating to picky eaters and have huge portion sizes. Note: I was able to ask for a 1/2 portion size and they accommodated. You can get everything from a fruit bowl pancakes skillets and even delish biscuits and gravy. It is always crowded but we never wait long for a table. Family of 5 with guest can get seating no problem.