“Grandsons Birthdays 🎉”
Review of Il Fornaio

Il Fornaio
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 477 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roseville Parkway
Description: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This is our 2 grandsons favorite restaurant and always their birthday choice. We had an excellent dinner and the service was terrific! Ask for Ashley, she is the best we have ever had wait on us. Our son's family claims when they moved to the area, Ashley was the first friend they made. They eat at IL Fornio on a regular basis and always have Ashley wait in them. Ashley is what makes the restaurant experience so special and makes sure your order comes out perfect. Excellent food, excellent service....what more could you ask for! Perfect birthday celebration for my grandsons!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We held our son's rehearsal dinner at the Il Fornaio in Roseville, Ca. I worked with Mary D., and she was a joy. The event went off without a hitch, the service, food and price options where first rate. I love this restaurant and am so happy to have selected it for the dinner.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I know it is considered one of the nicer restaurants in Roseville, but I've never been impressed. The food choices are pretty extravagant, but aren't really that good IMHO.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The atmosphere is great here and the food fantastic. The service is what you'd expect in a restaurant like this, although I think they could do a bit of a better job when opening and serving a bottle of wine.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The site, the staff, the food- everything about this was easy and wonderful.
We had a private room. I planned the shower in Roseville from my home on the west coast and all went seamlessly. The food was excellent. We had a dearth in the family the day before the planned baby shower- but decided to proceed to celebrate new life.
The staff was very sensitive to our circumstances and went out of their way to make a festive light atmosphere. Would highly recommend this restaurant and their professional wonderful staff.