US$175
US$139
US$127
US$116
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$123
US$127
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$139
Homewood
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
US$134
US$124
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsclaim jumpergranola barsinstant oatmealroseville locationnice place to stayfridgecomfortfreeway
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Second stay in this hotel, requested and received same room. Prior stay was just fine but this time the room smelled like cigarettes and the bed cover was disgusting, dirty and full of cigarette burns!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Nikki, thank you once again for choosing our hotel and for sharing your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced this time due to the smoke smell in your room. We have strict policies where we prohibit smoking, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so we can address it appropriately. We have also discussed your feedback with our Housekeeping team to provide a clean and fresh environment. We truly hope this unfortunate situation will not prevent you from staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I only stayed overnight, even though it is called Extended Stay. The TV only has cable stations, not local networks, so I didn’t watch much TV. And the breakfast options were limited to just instant oatmeal and coffees (or hot tea) with the hot water. No simple pastries or protein offered.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank Garret J
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Garret, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your overnight stay. We are glad your overall visit was pleasant. Your feedback is valuable as it will help us improve our facilities and amenities moving forward. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Great staff, room clean, price was exceptional for the area, minor issues with window not opening completely and one light not working. Overall of the extended stays in the area this one is by far the cleanest and best we have stayed at. We have stayed at Elk Grove location, which was not bad. Ski th NAtomas do not go any where near.. most disgusting hotel ever seen ( rat traps etc) currently in talks with corporate about that! Overall Roseville location WELL WORTH PRICE and CLEAN best extended stay in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Jason, thanks for reviewing your visit at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were impressed with our courteous service and that we were able to meet your expectations at a great price. Our staff has appreciated you for recognizing their hard work. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thanks once more, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I hate giving negative reviews but I wish I could give no stars. I booked my stay here BEFORE reading all the awful reviews. Bed bugs, dirty and smelly rooms, homeless people camping outside the windows, and that overall it sounded like a safety concern. I had been told that if you cancel before 6:00pm the day of your check in and that there is no fee or charge. I read the reviews right before we left to check in at 3:00pm. I called to cancel at 2:46pm and an extremely rude girl answered and I explained I would like to cancel, she than began another conversation with someone with her, so I said 'Hello?' and she puts me on speaker and yells 'What do you want again?' She said she cancelled the reservation and verified I will not be charged. Well today I have an $80.00 charge on my card. I called the lovely guest services and she says that I was charged due to a late cancellation!! She called the front desk and they said they forgot to put the cancellation through in time. The guest service rep said that it it will be refunded back to my card within 5 business days and that 'she doesn't know what else to tell me'. This place is rude and unprofessional. Stay away!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the mix-up regarding your charges. Please contact our General Manager to provide more information if you would like to further discuss this matter. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The room was clean, comfortable and functional for my business needs. It was well worth the price.

The kitchen had received some hard prior use, but everything worked and I was able to cook with the equipment provided. I did need to purchase paper towels.

The location of this hotel, relative to the roads in the area, is excellent and everything you might need to obtain, to augment your stay, is close by.

Room Tip: Try the breakfast/coffee bar before you buy breakfast. I found it strangely satisfying and it saved me money.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Kilgras, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America while here for business. We are glad to read you liked your well-appointed room and affordable rates as well as convenient location. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.