“Great sandwiches”

Beach Hut Deli
Ranked #84 of 462 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 September 2017

My hubby and I met here for lunch one hot summer day. The restaurant floor was clean, tables and seating were clean! The bread was soft and fresh. The meat was plentiful. The condiments were a little too much for my liking, because it made the sandwich a tad messy. The lettuce, tomato & onion were also fresh. The wait time was so quick we had just sat down after getting our drinks and selecting our chips (large selection). We hadn't been in here in awhile, but I plan to come back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

was a bit surprised when the food came, real meat between teh bread, and bread was soft and fresh-yes! had to help my wife finish her salad, all served on frisbees

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Their sandwiches are good, large and reasonably priced. They tend to be a bit too generous with the condiments so say something if you don't want your meats swimming in mayo.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We got take-out and went to a craft brewery with the sandwiches. The sandwiches were fantastic at our "picnic". Everyone found one they liked.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

This has been my favorite deli for years the location in Folsom on blue ravine, Also Citrus heights greenback and Fair oaks . They all seem consistent. Little pricey for a deli ,but quality and quantity are supreme.. so so tasty the best.