“Brunch”

Seafood Village
Ranked #32 of 158 Restaurants in Rowland Heights
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Seafood Village is one of my favorite Chinese Restaurants, good food, fast services and not expensive.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Great food selection and moderately priced.
Good service and very comfortable environment.
Difficult to fgind parking.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I was here for a wedding reception and the food was phenomenal. Every bite made my mouth water, and it reminded me of my dads cooking from my childhood days.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We were on a quick errand run and wanted to pick up something to bring home for lunch. Instead of a sit down lunch, we opted for the take-out deli right next to the restaurant. Ordered a whole roast duck and I must say it was one of the better ones in the area. Not salty as most other and with a good flavor. We also got a couple of the dim sum, har-gao and shiu mai and they were fine. A little more expensive than what we could get else where though. Service at the counter was good, from the BBQ chef to the cashier, who I think is the manager of the deli. She had a different uniform than the rest of the staff there. She served with a smile and acknowledged courteously as we left the store. A pleasant surprise!

Reviewed 9 June 2015

unfortunately this isn't one of the better dim sum places out there. for the most part the majority of dim sum places have about the same type of food. i've been to this places many times. i come here when I just want my dim sum fix for cheap. here you order from the menu and the food is brought to you. tea here is from a tea bag. most other dim sum places have tea leaves in the pot. service here is typical of chinese restaurants.