All reviews renovated hotel great amenities bed was comfortable parking lot is other guests king room would stay here again alphabet revitalization sac kings plug curtains closet refrigerator
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel way exceeded my expectations. I needed a place to stay for a few nights while in town for work and a colleague recommended it to me. Clean comfortable rooms, very pleasant staff, and the fact that you are gated in ensures you're car and belongings are safe, which you don't have with many hotels. Will def stay here when I'm back in town.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Cute and Unique 'motel' because the doors are exterior. We felt VERY safe although the neighborhood is 'less than desirable'. This is not a Hilton, but our room was clean and fun- just what we needed and we hit the pool because it was hot. The room did not have an iron but we got one from the lobby. We felt like we were staying with extended family- it was very comfortable. We also enjoyed the art gallery adjoined to the Hotel. Our Uber ride was $7 to Old Town. Funky, urban, fun, and casual.
I will definitely stay at the Greens Hotel again- We enjoyed it very much.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed only 1 night (room X) but were very impressed. We love Palm Springs, and once inside the gates I felt like we were back there! The room was very clean, Kelsey was very nice and accommodating...it was exactly what we expected. Next time we hope to enjoy the pool.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed at The Greens for two nights while visiting family in Sacramento. It was a very attractive and affordable spot in a "transitional" neighborhood. The staff was awesome and cheerfully provided a few extras we requested (hair dryer, luggage stand, floor lamp). Our little dog loved the three resident cats, too! If you are looking for something out of the ordinary this is the place for you!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I found this place online before traveling to Sacramento for vacation.
Pros:
It's very unique and safely inside a gate. They gave me a remote so that I wouldn't have to put the code in every time. One of the cleaning ladies here is supper friendly and will do her best to make sure you're comfortable. I didn't catch her name but she is a slim black lady with natural hair and always has a smile.
Cons:
This hotel is located in a very sketchy neighborhood. I met up with some friends that I have here and they told me immediately that I was in the hood. I've seen many homeless around the gate. The worst of it is that they charged my credit card so many times that I had to have it canceled to prevent any more charges. I talked to them daily about it but there was no resolution. They had charged my card so many times that I couldn't afford to go somewhere else nor enjoy my stay. If you do decide to stay here be mindful of your account. I won't be back.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo