All reviewsrenovated hotelgreat amenitiesbed was comfortableparking lot isother guestsking roomwould stay here againalphabetrevitalizationsackingsplugcurtainsclosetrefrigerator
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We loved staying here especially at the small but very nice pool. The room we had was Q with two queen beds. It has no curtains but that was not a problem for us. It has a view over the pool true a small window and has a big sky light. The staff was very nice only had a little problem with the price but I hope that will work out eventually!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Lisa M, Manager at The Greens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Ronald H,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Greens Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip To Sacramento.

The Greens Management Team

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The motel is not the best part of town and I was a little uneasy when arriving, but when we got inside that all changed. The front desk person accommodated our early check-in of 10am. Very retro and unique style rooms and motel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank louseuferer
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I don't understand how this hotel has consistently high ratings, something is not quite right. I'm not really a picky person and was really uncomfortable when I arrived, I work in downtown LA and Oakland so I'm used to different issues related to homeless folks and basic safety/street smarts. But this place was not just a litle sketch. The rooms are painted over old motel rooms with thin doors, windows and an old school metal key door lock - a key which can easily be copied - to keep one secure. I ended up leaving. I travel solo for work and as a woman did not feel safe staying here, including did not think it was a good idea to use the free wifi for work that night. So fortunately had a kind coworker who drove me there and went to a commercial hotel a couple miles away. I'm currently seeking a refund and they are nonresponsive to me and to the online company I booked through. I would say it is not worth the money saved, whatsoever and I'm a bargain hunter! I stayed the next day in SF at a teeny hotel which was exceptional and had lower ratings..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank shlee1024
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Not great! The room is ok. It looks like it has modern updates somewhat. Housekeeping apparently doesn't like to clean stay overs rooms as I had my room cleaned 2 times out of the 6 nights I was there. No Do not Disturb was ever on the door, housekeeping didn't even knock and attempt to clean my room. I definitely wouldn't rave like these other people did. They must not stay in many hotels as I do and know quality when I see it. The bathrooms are terrible, so small, to use the toilet, you basically have to maneuver a portion of your body under the sink to sit on the toilet. No bathtub. The air conditioners sound like turbo prop airplanes. The one thing I did like was the channel selection on the tv. Yeah, and that's about it!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank amjohnson81
thegreenshotel, Manager at The Greens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. It is a policy of ours to offer room service to our guests on a daily basis, however, we truly apologize if you were not offered that service. If you do allow us to serve you again, please do not hesitate to call the front desk for room cleaning, and we will make things right. We do appreciate your input, and will use your feedback to improve our performance. Thank you again.

Greens Management

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This is a very quaint hotel that is tucked away. The kids loved that each room had a different letter of the alphabet with it. We had a room with 2 queens. It was a standard size hotel room. The room was tastefully decorated. My only complaint was the bathroom needs more hooks or a towel bar. The first room they gave us had a very strong smell that was not pleasant, however, after calling downstairs about this they quickly moved us to a new room. We had a rental car & didn't spend anytime in the immediate area of the hotel but we did not have any safety concerns. There is a large homeless population in the area which was heart wrenching to see.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Lisa M, Manager at The Greens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Greens hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and the uniqueness of our hotel. We hope to see you on your next trip to Sacramento.