US$99
US$70
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$161
  • Breakfast included
Arden Star Hotel(Sacramento)
US$107
US$115
US$107
Agoda.com
All reviewsrenovated hotelgreat amenitiesbed was comfortableparking lot isother guestsking roomalphabetrevitalizationsackingsplugcurtainsclosetrefrigerator
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Horibble hotel, in an unsafe area and very dirty. If you made a reservation before May 2017 they will not honor it even if you have already paid. Your car and kids are NOT SAFE here. I recommend finding a different hotel that is not filled with bugs and surrounded by junkies.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Lisa M, General Manager at The Greens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Jefforia.

We want to apologize for the experience you had. I'm sorry to say that there is some confusion in regards to the hotel that you are mentioning in the review. The picture you had posted is not associated or affiliated with The Greens Hotel and you have posted multiple reviews on different sites (Yelp and Google) in regards to your experience. Please look back at the hotel you stayed and let us know if there is some kind of a mistake. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Not enough parking for all the registered guests. Bathtub shower situation is a little bit difficult and awkward. They do not allow smoking in the rooms, but there are smokers roaming around the grounds.

Room was comfortable, and Wi-Fi Worked good. Nice swimming pool, and mid-august the water was a good temperature. The pool is not heated.

This is an unusual looking Hotel. It's an old apartment building that's been converted. They did a good job converting, but there are times where quirky collides with dysfunctional, and sometimes downright dangerous. For example, in the bathroom there is one of those old fashioned bathtubs that are on legs. It's about half the size of a normal bathtub, and actually very interesting. Only problem, there is no mount for the shower nozzle so you must use it handheld. And there is no shower curtain around the bathtub. All of this would not be too much of a problem were it not for the electrical plug and light switch right there in the shower stall.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 7,268
Lisa M, Manager at The Greens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Greens Hotel. As you mentioned in your review the bathtub situation. We are in the process of converting all our rooms to showers only. We are glad that you enjoyed our pool area during your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We were a bit concerned about the neighborhood but the hotel is secured by gates on the parking lot. Room was small (no place to sit other than the bed) but clean. Great little restaurant next door (Mama Kim) for dinner. Great deal for the price.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 360eileen

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Cool little hideout with funky decor and great pool. The room was perfect, great bed, fully controllable aircon, great shower. As for location I cannot really comment at we were only driving through, but it was easy to get to and had safe parking. I would recommend this to anyone not only due to this, but also for its value for money. I would have expected this place to cost twice as much!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JordyWardy

Thank you for taking the time to review The Greens hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

STAY AWAY!!! This place has horrible customer service & the location is bad. I reserved this hotel 3 days before my family & I were supposed to stay here. We show up to check in & are told we are the 3rd people this has happened to tonight (made reservations but no rooms left). We leave & go stay elsewhere & my card gets charged 3 days later by this horrible hotel. I played phone tag with their manager Lisa who is extremely rude & unprofessional & was told by her I won't get my money back because I gave the wrong name. I demanded the owners contact info-contacted them & 4 days later have yet to hear from them. My bank is now going after them.
The location is in the ghetto (had I known Sacramento I never would have thought of staying here) & there were homeless people all around the hotel when we got there. Pay more for a safer place to stay & for a hotel who doesn't charge your card & lies about why they charged it! Don't waste your time or money on this place!!! Their prices are cheap for a reason.... you get what you pay for!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family