Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
GardenInn.com
US$109
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$138
US$94
SAVE US$44
PricelineUS$109
FindHotelUS$109
StayForLongUS$138
1,050 results
All reviews front desk great stay airport shuttle sacramento area business trip one night stay clean rooms close to downtown next morning very nice hotel lobby natomas freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We were so impressed with this hotel. The lobby was lovely, the staff was friendly and so accommodating. Having a restaurant at the hotel was so convenient and the food was great. The grounds surrounding the hotel were well kept and beautiful. Jaimi and Aaron, the front desk managers, made us feel welcome and helped us during our stay. We will absolutely return!

Date of stay: March 2021
Luis Robles, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Dream62799765311,

Thank you for your feedback; we are humbled by your kind words. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and Aaryn. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2021

We stayed here for the weekend for a softball tournament, the property location is good and the price was great. The property looks nice but it is not very clean. The rooms are a little small and the carpets were not vacuumed. The shower had a mildew smell. The beds and pillows were horribly uncomfortable!! Best part of the stay... Luche Leonida one of the managers at the property. Luche is the friendliest kindest person! Thank you Luche for your kindness towards our family!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear O4958LAclaudiam,

Thank you for your feedback; we appreciate it. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and that Luchie provided you excellent service however we apologize for missing the mark with other aspects of your stay. We will discuss them at our next hotel leadership meeting to find ways to improve for your next visit.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Stayed 3 nights from Friday to Monday, I usually stay at the other location near the airport but it cost a little more so I chose to stay at this location. Everything was fine I did have issues with the WiFi during my stay but other than that it’s a nice comfortable place to stay

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Luis Robles, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear ladala89,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a great stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Cleanest Hilton property I’ve stayed at. I have to say HSKP needs to actually look it the guest is checked out. They woke me up both days in a row entering my room thinking I left. This isn’t only your property, but every stay with Hilton I’ve had.

Dear rebeccaburwick,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Provide your very best no matter what’s taking place around you. I believe this hotel failed to achieve that. I shall try a different Hilton brand next time.

It all starts with communication. Followed by giving the best you can give, not the bare minimum.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Luis Robles, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Reginald,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize we did not meet your expectations and did not have some of our amenities open this time around. We hope that when you return, we will.