“Lunch with hubby”
Review of The Firehouse

The Firehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Firehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,160 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: K & L
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in at The Firehouse for a quick lunch mostly because I had a two for one coupon that was about to expire. Our lunch was delicious! Don’t skip the crab bisque, it’s too good. Would always recommend this place!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The food in this place is simple and pretty good. It's like stepping back in time. The service is quite good, and the atmosphere is pretty cool. But, something doesn't quite connect 100% with this place.

1  Thank toddayo
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I came by myself, had to make a reservation online which worked pretty well. It is restaurant basically divided in four areas; the bar with booths area, the meeting saloon, the main saloon and the garden area. It is a nice kept building. The three course option was great; good salad, flavorful entrie and a fabulous, excellent and delicious dessert; a macaroon filled with mocha ice cream! Also got a double espresso that matched perfectly with it.

The service was excellent!!! I am very happy with what I chose.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Great atmosphere and superb service. Historic building. I always love coming back to this establishment.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I expected more, but everything was ok, adequate.
I’d ordered a dessert soufflé, but it kept getting f’d up, and I was given another dessert instead.
The venue was lovely; the decor was beautiful.
I may try the place again, at some point.