“Awesome pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

Good pizza. Apple and Gorgonzola cheese, and the vegetarian. They season everything well. Heavy garlic taste and very chewy pizza bread.

1  Thank Daniel R

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Came in for lunch the other day with a large party. Greeted promptly. Staff was a little disconnected with the host and wait staff not sure on being ready on time.

From there staff was quick to seat is and take beverage order. Not much delay from this point on.

Friendly and attentive was the waitress. Food order was collected and beverage recharged where needed after getting order into the kitchen.

I ordered a chicken Modena and added a side salad. The salad was oddly timed as the main pasta came relatively short after being delivered.

The house salad included arugula, cucumber, cheese and a garlic balsamic dressing. A good balance of dressing to the vegetables. The dressing helped the fresh vegetables shine. One of the better side salads I have tried in Sacramento. A decent sized salad. Not too large and appropriately sized I didn't feel too horrible after eating.

The pasta and dishes came at a relatively organized fashion. Dish came out hot with an accompaniment of garlic bread. The chicken I ordered wasn't too overly sized. Lots of contrasting flavors from the balsamic drenched chicken, angel hair, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and parmesan. Lots of flavor. Enough sauce to soak up a little with the bread. The flavors worked.

Water refills were consistent through the meal. To go boxes were offered efficiently. Bill was accurately accessed and settled promptly.

Good: friendly attentive staff and delicious meal.
Bad: little rushed between salad and meal otherwise no complaints.

I'll be back for the food and blown away by the service.

1  Thank Denny T
Reviewed 8 January 2015

one of the best places to go in downtown sac! , i tried spaguetti carbonara and the diversity of beers is incredible , i really enjoy !!

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We used to be big fans of this place. Now, 5 times in a row, we have had seriously disappointing food. Their bocci balls come out hard (like a biscotti, not crispy-ish on the outside, soft on the inside). Service is often of they eye-rolling type. Chicken on Caesar salad was dry and tasteless.I will continue to try it once a year to see if they improve. Makes me sad. OH! And it's so loud in there! All the diners are literally yelling their conversations! It would be comical if it weren't so ridiculous! When we walked outside, we all went, "Ahhhh".

Reviewed 2 December 2014

While on business in Sacramento. I was working transporting all of the people from SEIU to their convention at the Sac. Convention Ctr. After a hard days work looking for a nice place to have a nice dinner and relax. A friend recommended that we walk on over to capitol street since it was by far the best Italian food in the area! So off I went with my coworkers to visit Paesanos, MIDTOWN Pizzaerria. The FOOD WAS THE BEST!! While the service there was very pleasant... First meeting the General Manager: Jeff Fowler and being seated right away.... Then meeting a young Lady who just so happened to be from where I was Long Beach!!!! She recommended the Fettuccine Alfredo and it was on and cracking from there! I was to go back during our four day stay-- three times more... I look forward to coming back to Sacramento for work even more now that I have found a warm atmosphere to have a wonderful Italian dish! At times there is a line at the door but, it was a well worth it wait!!! Love you Paesanos.... Rc of Long Beach, CA.

1  Thank Robert C