“Delicious Breakfast”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The banana bread French toast and strawberry chocolate crepes were delicious. Great coffee as well. Very extensive menu for lunch and dinner as well with a great selection of crepes.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

While looking for a place to eat breakfast, we saw Crepeville. It looked inviting so my husband and I parked across the street and went in. It was very busy and a bit too noisy but the service was EXTREMELY efficient and friendly. I ordered blueberry pancakes (one of the specials). They were good and so was the coffee. We felt fortunate to find a table after ordering at the counter in a quieter part of this eatery. Overall, this was a comfortable place and we will return for breakfast the next time we are in Sacramento.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

My good friend suggested to meet up here, try their Crepes and have some small talk. I am a huge fan of Crepes. Even the basic crepe is good. Since this place is located downtown it's hard to maneuver around so it's best to park a little farther down the road and walk to the place. This restaurant is a typical order, pay and dine place. But the atmosphere is very calm for a busy place. They have a lot to choose from on the menu, you'll be looking around for a good 5 minutes before deciding. Cheers.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We discovered this place after a long stroll around downtown sacramento. There was fresh bread and coffee aroma and our noses lead to this magical place. We had too much to drink the previous night and all we want was a hearty breakfast. It did not disappoint.

The place is very busy so if you can tolerate a bit noise and stress in the air, this is the place to be.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

My husband and I had breakfast here. You order at a counter and then the food is brought to your table. The lady who took our order and brought it to our table couldn't have been nicer.

Our omelets were absolutely delicious. I had a ham and cheese omelet and it was loaded with meat and cheese. We also had a fruit plate that was beautifully presented and had many different kinds of melon and berries.
We would eat there regularly if we lived in Sacramento!

1  Thank Justicia-Themis