“Casual ambience, outdoor seating makes for a beautiful morning breakfast!”
Review of Crepeville

Crepeville
Ranked #80 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is one of our favor places for breakfast, the menu is fantastic. I love the outdoor seating! It's always busy so expect a crowd in the early morning hours. I also enjoy the items served for lunch, never have I had a meal I haven't enjoyed. The hospitality is also great, everyone that we've encountered is kind and courteous. We make crepeville a habit of ours!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent breakfast experience. The menu is wonderful which makes it difficult to order. I ended up with the SF eggs Benedict and a single pancake. Also had English breakfast tea, which I asked to be made strong as its loose leaf tea. Total for all items $17. Only regret is that I didn't order a crepe instead of a traditional pancake. Have to say the service was excellent as well. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

While visiting Sacramento for the weekend, we chose this restaurant randomly on Sunday morning and had a very tasty crepe breakfast. We got there just before all the neighborhood locals started showing up. Lots of indoor seating, and cafe outdoor tables, great coffee and pleasant servers.. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast. Beautiful presentation. You can easily see that these people like what they do. Server asked if we needed suggestions after seeing us stare at the many menu selections. Our food was hot and tasty. So was our latte. Perfect.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The banana bread French toast and strawberry chocolate crepes were delicious. Great coffee as well. Very extensive menu for lunch and dinner as well with a great selection of crepes.